Brief Niche Introduction
Rakuten is one of the most famous and oldest affiliates marketing platforms. Formerly known as Buy.com. Rakuten has made a prominent place in the affiliate industry and is ranked among the top three e-commerce companies in the world.
Product & Partners Network
This affiliate partner network has only 1000 partners but has some significant retailers on its partner list. It is an ideal platform for companies that sell physical products as its model is based on B2B2C (business to business to consumer). It is also one of the most user-friendly networks.
There are many salient features like Rakuten LinkShare; however, the one that gives it an edge over the others is its Dynamic Banners. The Dynamic Banner ads can rotate the ad banners automatically based on performance and conversion. This makes it easier for the user to administer and optimise the offers instead of manually running a banner ad on the blog or website, a simple code does the work for you by displaying multiple versions of it.
Rakuten LinkShare also provides a deep linking feature that makes it easier to link to a specific merchant landing page, giving it flexibility and increased customisation to promote different types of affiliate campaigns and offers.
- One of the most popular affiliate marketing platforms
- Free to sign-up
- Ad Rotation features allow to significantly optimise the ads
- The deep Linking feature allows choosing a specific landing page giving more flexibility to promote affiliate offers
- Provides helpful affiliate marketing tools to improve your skills
- The dashboard is user-friendly making it easy to navigate
- It offers world-wide pay-out, and you can choose from 25 available currencies
- It has a smaller affiliate network with around 1000 partners as compared to other bigger affiliate networks
- Only experienced and top affiliate can join the network
- Payments to affiliates are rather unpredictable and paid out only when commissions are collected from partners
Rakuten LinkShare is a popular affiliate marketing platform. By signing up on this network you will become a part of a growing network of affiliate partners with great opportunity to work with major retailers all over the world and earn substantial commissions.
Thank you very much for reading my blog. Kindly leave a comment or question below and I will respond to you.
This Post Has 2 Comments
I’ve really enjoyed reading this article as you’ve provided us with lots of valuable information on Rakuten Affiliate Program. I’m planning to apply to affiliate programs soon because I need to start monetizing my content. The first program I wish to join is going to be Rakuten Affiliates.
What are their methods of payment? Do they pay you via PayPal or Check?
Thanks AV for reading my blog and your feedback is very much appreciated.
Rakuten affiliates are now getting paid through PayPal but i’m not sure if use checks.