You have heard before that people like bloggers and affiliates earn money from the internet. But what you probably may never thought about is Google AdSense.
If you also want to make money through this amazing tool from Google read this article. I have tried to cover all the main points in this guide to help you make money with Google AdSense.
What is Google Ad-Sense?
Google AdSense is a cost-free program that provides advertising services to website owners, publishers or bloggers through which they can earn money by posting ads on their websites.
How Does Google AdSense Work?
The website owners put Google Ads on their websites, and whenever people click on these ads the publisher (website owner) will get paid some amount of it. The publisher will get 68% of the revenue of clicks while Google Ad-Sense will get the remaining 32% of it. Is it not amazing?
You can earn through Google Ad-Sense in different ways like CPM (Cost per Mile), CPA (Cost per Action), CTR (Click-through Rate), or CPC (Cost per Click).
How Will YOU Work?
You need to keep some rules in mind if you want to earn through Google AdSense:
- Do not ask anybody to click your Ads
- Do not click accidentally on your Google Ads
- Your website or blog must be responsive and mobile friendly
- Drive more organic traffic to your website for quality clicks
- Do not avoid any emails sent by Google AdSense
How to Create AdSense Account?
To create an AdSense account is too easy; just follow these steps:
- Go to the link https://www.google.com/adsense/start
- Sign up to create an account
- Add your website link and email address
- Enter your contact details
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of AdSense
- Finally, click on Create Account
Your Google AdSense account will be created.
How to Get an Approved AdSense Account?
Not every website can be approved by Google AdSense; there are some requirements which are as follows:
- Create a high-level domain
- Mention your correct contact information
- Post 20-30 interesting posts or blogs
- Features should be clear and appealing
- Create content plagiarism-free without having copyright issues
- Design a logo for your website
- You should not have any other ads posted at the time when you apply for the approval of AdSense account
- Link your website with social media accounts.
These tips will help you for the approval of Google AdSense account to earn money online.
How Can You Earn Money On Google Ads?
- The position of the ad must be above the fold
- Create compelling content
- Use keywords that drive more traffic
- Use fonts same as Google AdSense
- Colour the link blue as it is the standard colour for links
- Upgrade your CTR (Click-through Rate)
- Boost up your page ranking
These tips will help you to earn money easily and quickly.
My Final Thought
The process of earning might be quick as well as time-consuming; it depends on your skills. You need to be calm and patient. Just follow every step outlined by AdSense wisely, and gradually you will learn how to earn money with Google AdSense.
Thank you very much for reading my blog. Kindly leave a comment or question below and i will respond to you in good time.